Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


YOU GOT ME!



I actually spent the whole day of my birthday accompanying my Nanay for a series of laboratory exams as well as visits to her doctors for a thorough check-up. Went home late at night after we had our dinner at the Terraces and upon reaching the gate, something surprisingly nice caught my attention. It was a birthday greeting coming from the volunteers. Wow! Never thought that such a surprise would welcome me home.

To Marky, Enzo, Junry, and to all my dear volunteers, thank you so much!