Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


AS I TURNED 32 TODAY ...

Thank you, Lord,
for giving me
another year of life.

Thank you
for all the people
who remembered me today
by sending messages,
and letters, gifts,
warm greetings
and good wishes.

Thank you
for all the experiences
of the year that passed -
for times of successes
and remarkable achievements,
for times of failures
which reminded me
of my own weaknesses
and of my need for you,
for times of joy
that made me smile,
for times of sadness
which drove me to you.

Forgive me
for the hours
I unmindfully wasted,
for the chances
I failed to take,
for the opportunities
I terribly missed.

Help me, Lord,
in the days ahead
to make this turning point
the best year yet,
to bring self fulfillment,
happiness and pride
to my loved ones,
and joy to you.

Amen.