Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


AS THE DAY NEARS ...



O God of Wisdom, I thank you
for the knowledge gained
and the learning experiences.

I come to you on this day
and ask you to enlighten
my mind and heart.

Let your Holy Spirit
be with me as I prepare for exams,
guiding my studies,
and giving me insight
so that I can perform
to be best of my ability.

Please grant me the strength
to handle the pressure
of these final days coming closer,
the confidence in my knowledge,
and the ability to keep
an appropriate perspective.

Help me to keep in mind
what is truly important,
even as I focus my time and energy
on these exams in next coming days.

Finally, may I sense your peace
in knowing that I applied myself
to the challenges of this day.

I ask this
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.