Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DR. HELEN C. ESTRELLA!

“When I took up Nursing, my dream was to teach. When my parents convinced me to take up Nursing, I insisted on Education because that was my passion. But I realized my parents were right. I have the best of both worlds here. One, I was able to make it as a Nurse. Two, I get to fulfill my dream of becoming a Teacher which is relatively fulfilling as of this time.

I know everybody goes abroad because of the very pleasant scenario, but if I’d go out of the country, if God permits, that would be to avail myself of scholarship grants and taking sabbatical leaves for that matter. My experience with UC and the country in teaching the beginners is incomparably satisfying.”

http://www.uc.edu.ph/128-dr-estrella-a-nurse-by-profession-a-teacher-by-heart.htm