Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


CESDEV IS BEHIND YOU ...

Dear God
Today I will take my examination
which is so important to me.
Though I am nervous, I am not afraid
Because I know that as I write my answers
It is YOUR hands that work.
And now, as I take this examination
Please enlighten my mind
to be able to answer correctly
And to recall everything that I have studied.
I will do my best in this exam and to you God
I will entrust my fate
I know that whatever will be the result,
it is according to YOUR will.
YOU have watched me
As I worked hard to study for this exam
Although I don't feel very confident
And I don't know if I am prepared
I truly believe that YOU
would give me what I deserve.
I deserve to pass this exam, God.
I am happy that today YOU are with me
For with YOU I will win this battle
And as I close my eyes and feel YOUR presence
In this examination room
YOU put confidence to my heart.
AMEN.