Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


LORD I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH

As the examinees of the July 2011 Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination await the release of the result, let us join them in prayer and in praise. Together with their parents, guardians, relatives, friends, classmates, mentors, school administrators, and significant persons in their lives, let us pause for a while, hold our anxieties in abeyance, and offer our prayers to the Almighty.



Lord, I lift Your name on high
Lord, I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad You're in my life
I'm so glad You came to save us

You came from heaven to earth
To show the way
From the earth to the cross
My debt to pay
From the cross to the grave
From the grave to the sky
Lord, I lift Your name on high