Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


HOW TO VOTE



In a statement released in “TV Patrol” on Friday, Supsup extended her sincerest thanks to the Filipino people for their unwavering support.

She said, “Thank you for always praying for me and supporting me. It has been a roller-coaster ride and I’m getting my strength from all the Filipinos who kept on sending me messages on FB and twitter. Thank you. I will be doing my best.”

The 2011 Miss Universe people’s choice online poll will be open until September 11. The overall winner of this online voting event will have an automatic slot on the 2011 Miss Universe pageant’s semi-finals.

Anyone can cast a vote, 10 times a day per e-mail address.