Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


JOIN EARTH HOUR AND MAKE A CHANGE



Change starts with me
I wanna be whatever it takes to show
That I care more than myself
I have been aware of what’s going on…
…far too long
I’ve come and gone
It’s time to right a wrong

Chorus:

We can make this world much better
We can do it if we give it a try
Cause we’re in this thing together
You and I
We can be the dif’frence
If we only try

Go and make it known
Enough with the words
You’re better seen than just heard
Carrying faith, hope and love
Search within your heart
I will play my part
Keep moving til we’re there

Against our fate, We make a stand
I speak of truth, A simple plan
We show the world, That we really care
The time is now, The waiting stops here
For this hour at night, Turn off your light
A symbol that I can change, On the inside