Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


PRAYER BEFORE AN EXAM

Dear student nurses, as you hurdle your Midterm Examinations this week, take time to pause and pray ...

Dear Lord,
Sometimes I feel a little strange praying to you because of an exam. It doesn't really seem all that significant when you consider the "big picture." But right now, the test looms so large that it is all I can see before me.
I pray to you for three things:- the strength to handle the pressure that I feel,- the confidence to feel secure in my knowledge and preparation,- and the ability to keep an appropriate perspective on it all. Help me to keep in mind what is really important, even as I focus all of my time and energy on this test in the immediate future. Amen