Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


COULD YOU BE MESSIAH



could you be HEALER?
to a heart that's been wounded
in a battle that's never seen?
could you be TEACHER?
to a mind of confusion
tell me what does this all mean?

are you DELIVERER?
of an imprissoned feeling in chains
can you set my spirit free?
And just one more question
allow me this question,
could you be MESIAH to me?
could you be MESIAH to me?

could you be FATHER?
to a soul that's been abandoned
by a world too busy to hear?
could you be FRIEND?
to a helpless survivor?
can you take away my fears?

I heard them all sharing
this newfound conviction in them
Are you all they made you to be?
And just one more question
allow me this question
could you be MESIAH,
please be MESIAH to me..

Now I've been looking for
someone like you
and I'm so tired,I'm tired
I've read every book,
and I've sang every song
my mind may be right
but my heart feels so wrong
Tell me how much further
can my life go along
which way do the road leads
where do I belong?

Are you FORGIVER
of my most unknown secrets?
PROVIDER of all that I need?
can you be BROTHER?
the one who knows better
can you now stand in the lead?
When all this is over,
all the thunder and lightning
in the daylight just what will I see?
The answer to my question,
to all of my questions..
Could you be MESIAH to me?
Could you be MESIAH to me?
Could you be MESIAH,
please be MESIAH to me...