Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


NO GREATER LOVE

You loved me when I was so unlovely
You sought me when I was lost
You showed me how much You really loved me
When You bought me at the highest cost

There's no greater love than this
That a man would give his life for a friend
There's no higher sacrifice
Than a man would give his life
You have paid the highest price for me

You chose me when I was so unworthy
You cleansed me with Your own blood
You clothed me with righteousness and mercy
And You crowned me with Your steadfast love