Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


THEY DON"T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

The 1,500 inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (CPDRC) gained world recognition anew with its new dance routine of a Michael Jackson hit song, this time with the King of Pop's own choreographer Travis Payne.

“I am very very proud of our CPDRC inmates. They have given the province of Cebu much pride and have actually put the province at the center of world's attention. And so I am so thankful for the transformation of our inmates from what they were when I first became governor to what they are now. That's truly been amazing,” said Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia.

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us