Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


GOT TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC



Take me to your heart
Show me where to start
Let me play the part of your first love
All the stars are right
Every wish is ours tonight, my love

Pity those who wait
Trusting love to fate
Finding out too late that they’ve lost it
Never let them go
They will never know the ways of love

[Chorus]
Gotta believe in magic
Tell me how two people find each other
In a world that’s full of strangers
Gotta believe in magic
Something stronger than the moon above
Coz it’s magic when two people fall in love

I may never know
Why I need you so
All I need to know is this feeling
Handle it with care
We were born to share this dream, my love