Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


LORD, THANK YOU!




Lord I come before You,
desiring to provide thanks.
Father, I have so much to be thankful for,
things unseen and seen,
that You have done in my life.

Lord, mostly I am thankful
for the relationship that I have with You.
Lord, You initiated this relationship,
by what Your Son endeavored to accomplish,
paying the price for my sin,
redeeming and reconciling me.

Dear Heavenly Father,
You know the times I complain and grumble
about life and its circumstances, about suffering,
going through what seem endless trials and tribulations.

Yet God You are and always will be there with me,
even when it seems like I am forever in the wilderness,
running farther and farther from You,
You, my God are there guiding me back to Your loving arms.

I am thankful Lord for everything
that You allow to cross my path.
Thankful for the decisions that You allow me to make
and the lessons that come from these decisions.

I’m thankful, Lord,
that You have truly set me free, that I am a new creation
Thankful Lord that You have given me joy unspeakable.
Thankful Lord that You are long-suffering,
allowing me to mature in You!

Lord, words do not express my thankfulness.
For Your mighty power is at work in me,
transforming me, renewing my mind.
To You Lord belong thanks eternal.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.