Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


THE JOURNEY




"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
- Confucius

For each step that I might take
Be my guide, O Lord of life
For each load that I might bear
Be my strength, O Lord of life
For each mountain I might face
Be my power, O Lord of life
For each river that might impede
Be my safety, O Lord of life
For each place where I might rest
Be my peace, O Lord of life
For each sunrise and sunset
Be my joy, O Lord of life