Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


LET ME BE A BLESSING, LORD

Let me be a blessing, Lord,
To all who pass my way;
Walk with me and guide me
In all I do and say.

Lead me to the lonely ones
That I might bring them cheer,
To show I care and want to help
And that You are always near.

Let me share with others
Your covenant and creed;
Help me to instill new faith,
Let me fill their void and need.

I strive to serve You faithfully,
To channel hope in Your accord;
Empower me, show me the way,
Then let me be a blessing, Lord
.