Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


PRAYER FOR THE BOARD EXAMINATION

As the December group of Batch 2007 takes the Nurses Licensure Examination this December 1, and 2, 2007, we are sharing this prayer to our examinees. Let us also include them in our prayers as they hurdle this two-day examination. May they truly be guided and enlightened.

In this time of anxiety, O loving God, grant me peace of mind. Quiet any distress and allow me to see clearly my mission and discipleship.

I pray for my examiners as well as for myself, so that they might be wise in their questioning so that it will allow for a true accounting of my learning and understanding.

May the memory of my family and friends remind me of their support, regardless of outcome, united with them in the spirit of love.

May I be wise enough to gain enough rest so all might be ready, my thoughts organized, and my life dedicated to serve Thee whatever the cost, through the love of Jesus Christ, my Saviour. Amen.