Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


PRAYER FOR FINAL EXAMINATIONS

Dearest student nurses, as you hurdle your Final Examinations starting tomorrow, may you be enlightened by this prayer so that you will be more than prepared to take this last test for this term.
God, my Father, I ask your blessing as I prepare for this exam. Help me to have confidence in the gifts you have given, and in the study I have done. Through your Holy Spirit, calm my nerves and ease my anxiety, so that I may more freely respond to the questions asked. Through these tests, may I grow in awareness of what you are asking me to do with my life; Help me to respond with courage, love and lasting dedication to your will. May Our Lady; Mary, the mother of Jesus bless me. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.