Welcome to the Blogsite of CESDEV-Nursing
Community Extension Services & Development
University of Cebu-Banilad College of Nursing!

This blogsite shall serve as your online access for information, updates, photo displays, videos, news, relevant links and other matters related to the programs and activities of UC Nursing CESDEV as well as other features that may be of peculiar interest and value to the University of Cebu community and the multitude of blog visitors.


PRAYER FOR THE EXAMINATION


Dear Nursing Students, as you prepare for your Prelim examinations today, I hope this prayer will give you more courage and confidence in taking your examination.

Dear God,
Today I will have my examinations. You know how important they are to me. So I am humbly asking Your gracious help and divine assitance. I pray to you, my dear God, please neve rlet me be at ease and give my very best. Please never let me guess nor rely on pure luck, but enlighten my mind and let me think clearly. Please never let me resort to chances nor to dishonesty, but let me work to the fullest of my ability. I pray for Your guidance that i as i think, I may find the right solutions, I may be able to correctly answer the questions, I may solve those difficult problems. I ask, O God, Your intercession, that as I write, I may not be careless nor overconfident, I may not be distracted but be more concentrated, I may not be in a hurry nor take the exams too lightly. Today, O my Lord, I will take my examinations Let me, with Your help, give my best effort. Let me, because of You, receive the best and fruitful results. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen.